On December 5, the Z-Wave Alliance announced its newly elected 2023 Board of Directors. The updated roster of roles and representatives from across the connected home and IoT industry is as follows:
- Chairman of the Board – Jonathan Adams, Amazon
- Vice Chairman of the Board – John E Osborne II, LEXI Devices
- Treasurer – Kevin Kraus, ASSA ABLOY
- Secretary – Avi Rosenthal, bluesalve partners
- Executive Director – Mitch Klein, Silicon Labs
- Director – Jennifer Doctor, Johnson Controls Inc.
- Director – Stephen Haynes, Vivint
- Director – Andrew Weir, ADT
- Director – Gustaf Lonaeus, Alarm.com
- Director – James Wang, LEEDARSON
- Chair Emeritus – Jacob Alamat, Silicon Labs
With John Osborne as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, LEXI continues to play an integral role in the critical discussions and decisions being made around standards and protocols, interoperability, and the smart, connected home.
Read the full press release here.